Marin Wellness Counseling is a group private practice serving Marin County, CA.
We believe in giving the highest quality care to our clients, focused on kids, teens, young adults, adults and families.
We want to provide innovative services that meet the needs of our community and change the conversation about mental health so people feel comfortable getting the help they need.
We are a good fit if you:
- Enjoy collaborating with a psychodynamic clinical team
- Work independently
- Like working with teens, young adults and parents
We are currently expanding and now seeking additional experienced, licensed clinicians. Therapist must have a niche(s) (children, couples work, trauma, family therapy, etc.) and be willing to market themselves to grow their referral base and recognition in the community. Marin Wellness Counseling provides a steady stream of referrals as well. Candidate must be independent, driven, collaborative, and enhance our fun, connected, and positive minded group of clinicians. Candidate will be employee status. Currently, we are accepting cover letters and resumes for:
- A LMFT or LCSW, who has a current CA License with at least 2 years of outpatient mental health experience.
- A Licensed Psychologist who has a current CA License, at least 2 years of outpatient mental health experience.
- Competitive compensation
- Weekly Case consultation
- Beautiful New office space
- Retirement account with up to 2% company matching
- Supportive team environment
- CE stipend
- Current State of California license as a PsyD, PhD, LCSW, or LMFT
- Willing to work 20 hours per week or more
- Minimum 2 years post independent licensure
- Prior private practice experience is a plus
Marin Wellness Counseling places a high value on its staff and cultivating a workplace culture of collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and a structure that encourages work/life balance.
We would love to talk to you about how your skills would fit in with our areas of expertise!
For consideration applicants must: