You love your partner, but you’re not getting what you need from your relationship.
You don’t feel seen or acknowledged for all you do and who you are.
You long for affection and intimacy but you’re tired of being the one who reaches across the disconnection.
We all want to be connected and loved, but being in a relationship – whether long term or brand new – is a challenge that can be confusing, painful and exhausting.
Therapy Provides a Safe Space
At Marin Wellness Counseling you will feel safe and heard and so will your partner.
Together we can help you bridge the misunderstandings, calm the frustrations and heal your heart .
- In the early stages of disconnection
- Weighing if you should stay or leave
- Still struggling after many years and now just want out for some relief
- Dealing with your own or your partner’s unhealthy behaviors and patterns that are impacting your bond
- No longer able to be vulnerable because you don’t feel safe
or, whether you just need to improve daily communication, our emphatic approach honors each individual in the bond and works with awareness and compassion training to bring you home to yourself first and then to your partner.
How Couples Therapy Can Help
Our approach goes beyond talk. It is experiential, so you will be encouraged to “feel” your truth about the strengths and weaknesses of your communication, intimacy and shared life plan.
We know you want to feel alive again in your relationship and your life!
Let Marin Wellness Counseling help you and your relationship thrive, not just survive.