Associate Therapist (AMFT) position
AMFT Job Description – 2024/2025
Marin Wellness Counseling is a private practice serving clients in Marin County with an office in Corte Madera. We are a group of mental health professionals who believe in giving the highest quality care to our clients.
We are currently seeking provisionally licensed clinicians who have a desire to learn how to work psychodynamically with kids, teens, adults and couples in a private practice setting. We support parents, teens and children struggling with anxiety, depression, social issues, divorce and loss. Possible niche(s) include child centered play therapy with children, adolescent therapy, working with couples through an EFT lens, parenting coaching, family therapy.
The position would start this summer or in August 2024. Associates see 20 clients a week and have training and group supervision on Fridays. Associates schedule three days a week with at least two afternoon/evening shifts.
Currently, we are accepting cover letters and resumes for:
- An AMFT who has a current associate number with at least 1 year of outpatient mental health experience with either children, teens or adults
This is an employee position with competitive pay, 401K, beautiful office with views of Mt. Tamalpais and a supportive team environment.
We have a robust training program:
- Weekly individual and group supervision
- Case conference: Psychodynamic, Control Mastery
- Didactic trainings on topics such as DBT, Medications for Depression and Anxiety, Working with Parents, Eating Disorders, Trauma, Countertransference & Transference
- Child Play Centered consultation group
- EFT Couples Therapy consultation group
Marin Wellness Counseling places a high value on its staff and has cultivated a workplace culture of collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and a structure that encourages work/life balance. Please refer to our website for more information. www.MarinWellnessCounseling.com
If you are interested in applying to our training program please provide the following:
- Email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
- Fill out this Google form: https://forms.gle/rgSpaWViqf7H43kn6
Applicants must send in a cover letter, resume and complete the Google form to be considered.