Licensed Clinical Therapist
Marin Wellness Counseling is a group private practice located in Corte Madera, CA.
If you don’t want the headache of running your own practice and you just want to focus on the work you love, come join our growing team! We are a collaborative, supportive group of clinicians who strive to provide high quality psychotherapy services to adults, couples, kids and teens.
We want to provide innovative services that meet the needs of our community and change the conversation about mental health so people feel comfortable getting the help they need.
We are currently expanding and now seeking additional experienced, licensed clinicians and clinical supervisors. Therapists must have a niche(s) (children, couples, adolescents, trauma, EMDR, family, etc.). Marin Wellness Counseling provides a steady stream of referrals. Candidates must be independent, driven, collaborative, and enhance our fun, connected, and positive minded group of clinicians. Candidate will be employee status. Currently, we are accepting cover letters and resumes for:
- Any LMFT or LCSW, who has a current CA License with at least 2 years of outpatient mental health experience.
- A Licensed Psychologist who has a current CA License, at least 2 years of outpatient mental health experience.
- Competitive compensation
- Weekly psychodynamic case consultation
- A new beautiful office space in Corte Madera
- 401K with up to 3% company matching
- Supportive team environment
- CE stipend
- Professional development
- Current State of California license as a PsyD, PhD, LCSW, or LMFT
- Willing to work 20 hours per week or more
- Minimum 2 years post independent licensure
- Prior private practice experience is a plus
- Marin Wellness Counseling places a high value on its staff and cultivates a workplace culture of collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and a structure that encourages work/life balance.
Applicants will not be considered without submitting a cover letter, resume and filling out the questionnaire.
To apply send an email to the Director of our Practice, Robbin Rocket [email protected] with a cover letter and resume.
And fill out the employment questionnaire.